Health Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada have a number of free resources to help Canadians stay safe and healthy. The resources in this tool kit are available at www.canada.ca/coronavirus and www.canada.ca/covid-vaccine in a variety of languages.
About the tool kit
This is what you can find in the kit:
• COVID-19 Vaccines: Access the latest resources and information on COVID-19 vaccines.
• General: Ready-to-print posters, fact sheets and videos for the general public.
• Travellers: Fact sheets and checklists for travellers entering Canada by land or air.
• Parents and Children: Videos and activities for parents and children.
• Youth: Testimonials and resources for youth.
• Seniors: Fact sheets and information for seniors.
• Indigenous Peoples: Information, fact sheets, social media resources and videos for Indigenous populations.
• Tools: Links to COVID Alert, ArriveCAN, the COVID-19 self-assessment tool, Wellness Together Canada and COVIDTrends.
• Social media: Connect with us
The more information we have, the more lives we can save.