As part of the development of its activities, Connecture Canada is looking for 1 volunteer for the Career Development Project.
Do you like challenges? Do you know about organizing virtual events? Do you have some time, skills and energy and would you like to get involved in a non-profit organization to help it organization to help it grow and help others?
Then join Connecture Canada: there’s a place for you on a great team
– Research and recruit employers to participate in Connecture Canada fairs;
– Consolidate a database of employers specific to the research sectors.
* Education and/or experience in administration or any other field relevant to the position;
* Autonomy, initiative, great organizational skills, good interpersonal skills, ability to anticipate and manage deadlines;
* Strong computer skills (Office Suite, Adobe and social media);
What we offer
* Monthly compensation of $250
* Certificate of recognition for the work done;
Commitment: 5 to 10 hours per week for a total of 20 hours per month.
Position to be filled : As soon as possible
Interested? Send your application to Connecture, including a CV and a short paragraph explaining your motivation and your innovative contribution to the project, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org